Friday 13 September 2013

Friday 13th.

Today is friday 13th. It actually doesn't change a thing. It's just another day.I don't believe that this number "13" brings bad luck. And - against most people my mum believes that it actually brings her "luck"! Why not, I say.
 Probably a month ago I would jump up and down because aproaching weeked meant freedom from haveing to go to work. That changed a month ago - on another friday, the 16. Week earlier my boss called me up to say that Company feels that I don't enjoy beeing there (what was absolutely bloody right!) and that they cannot help me out with changing my job role - I was asking them for that for a few months (I even had doctor's note)... and yet they said that within whole Corporation there isn't any suitable position for me, even though I poited out that I wanted to do what I had been doing for few months there, but they took it out from me to give it to my collegue! "What's been done is done - they said. Fair enough. I had enough of them for unfair treatment anyway. And all started 2 years ago. September 2011.
- "You have brain tumor" - said my neurologist...My world collapsed within minutes. Then was operation, radiotherapy, and months and months of trying to get better. I wanted get back to where I was before. When I finally got there, I realised that this wasn't the right place for me anymore! And because I started to suffer from neurological symptoms, it meant beaing different. Dependent on medication and being sensitive to certain thing such as flashing lights, or excessive use of the phone/noise coming directly to my ear causing massive migrains.
But you know what? - When they told me about redundancy I finally felt happy and free. For some reason I felt that I should open my arms and welcome upcoming good changes in my life!
Of course it doesn't meant things being easy, but it gave me a chance to design my life the way I want it to be! :)
And that's what this blog will be about :)

In a pursuit of happiness!
x

No comments: