Thursday 26 September 2013

miracles wanted - please apply within

Another day in paradise.
Well - I wish I could say that.Instead, I am in London, looking through my window. It's not bad actually - we have sunny day! So I could play optimist, feel optimist and pretend it is a paradise! :)
but I feel it's not entirely true.
So what could make it true?
Recently I came across Empower Network which suggest you could earn as much as you want with 2 hours a day just by blogging. Somehow it feels like a scam. Typical pyramid, and all I know is that I should stay away from it. There is no miracles in this world.. not this kind of I think. But please feel free to let me know that I'm wrong! It would be wonderful if it was!

Sun is shining and and I woke up this morning thinking how should I create my life to feel happy. How to do it. That I should choose and concentrate of one thing only. But no - I have so many things I am interested in! grrr. I want to run a tee shop, and ceramic workshop, and would like to continue and succeed with my www.love-in.co.uk business, and travel a lot, and have family: husband and kids, and a dog and live in beautiful home with large garden and have a car.. But I feel so far away from it! Disgustingly far away :( I live in rented flat, have a boyfriend who just told me that he doesn't love me - so I guess he doesn't count as a boyfriend anymore, right? But we just feel comfortable with each other.. I need to move on. And not worry that I'm gonna be 34 in couple of weeks time. Never is too late, right?
Right.
Are there miracles? I hope so. But hope is a lack of faith so according to Secret I have to chance for a miracle to happen. Instead I'm more likely for bad things ... - ok - stop!
Only good things are welcome in my life!
Bad too... - they are lessons, right?
It's just that there was enough of them already. I'm tired. And I'm reaching bottom of my forever optimistic bag.
Please, let there be a miracle. A star shining just for me!


No comments: