Monday 11 November 2013

Am I doing it right?

Am I going in the right direction? Am I getting myself in the right place? And why is today such a weird nasty day?..  In overall, I'm in funny lethargic mood, have a flu, terrible cough and this and that.. just feel terrible. And my mum just told me she is coming over for Christmas! Well, why the hell not! Not like I had other plans, its just this was a bit of a surprise! Thats all. I don't mind, it will be nice to have family Christmas, more tradition and less of another kind of day off.. so She is coming over...

And - as I was writing it - I had a call - with a job offer! So, there IS something nice happening at the end of a day eventually! :) Nothing amazing, but - I wanted it. Job in my local pub (really great, trendy local place) so I'm gonna have close to work and - what's most important - I could get my dog asap!!! And, I will be able to get home for lunch and take him for a walk!
Cool, huh? :)

Now, I will have to speak to my current boss, to go part time.

Why am I doing this? Because I want to get my other dream to come true - yes, one of my bucket list dream, to have a dog and travel with him. This is first necessary step. Feels great, but also I am a bit nervous.








No comments: