Sunday 17 November 2013

I'm doing it!!

That's it. NO matter what others might think, I am doing it. I decided it yesterday. From now on, no matter what other will think about my decisions, they will be mine decision to handle, I think about me now and about my dream coming true My life is in my hands. I hope this will be good decision, but since I decided to come and live in London things were going wrong way. I want to start make it right. I did 1st step yesterday. I bought tickets to Poland, going tomorrow, and coming back on wednesday. There's something I need to do in order to start fixing my life. Pick up from where I left. I called work, obviously they were't happy. I'm not surprise. I didn't give them any notice. I'm sorry. But only half way sorry. Because I know I'm doing it for myself ;) For my benefit. I know that I am not telling you yet WHAT is that I am doing, but I can't just yet. Soon.... :) Trust me, you will know it soon. Just follow my blog!


No comments: