Saturday 9 November 2013

Grab every opportunity

"There will always be a little devil on your shoulder telling you that you can't do it, but you will have to find the confidence to overcome it" 
- said Mr. George Alagiah, famous british broadcaster to the audience of students during Speakers for School Week.

Also there more other smart saying like, Where is a will, there is a way. So - I decided to continue to purse my life challenge of happiness. As I wrote on my previous post, I want to do prove, firstable to myself, that I am able to do this, and to the whole world too, that some things ARE doable.

I wrote project about travelling with dogs. This was my childhood dream, to have my tv show where I travel to amazing places with my four legged friend and broadcast amazing stories about places and people I meet along the way.
My time is now. Its been within me for quite some time, and now I see opportunities, all I have to do, is size them right away, before they will go away!

That's why I sign up for crowdfunding website! I already done my written part, and now I am in the middle of preparing a presentation. Then, when when everythings will go nice with the plan - I will do my project!

Wish me luck!!!


No comments: